Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Breno gets baptized!

A week of miracles!!

BRENO GOT BAPTIZED!! He is my first baptism that I have found and Baptized the person!!! I am so happy!! It was such an amazing experience, and now he is so involved in the church activities!!! It makes me so happy.

I got a package from my grandma and grandpa Goff for easter! Thank you so much, It made me so happy. 

We had a mission tour where the 2nd counselor of the young women came and talked to us! She didnt speak portuguese so there was a translator and it was way cool to realize that I could understand everything in english AND portuguese!!! so cool

We have another baptism this saturday, Anderson, but he needs all the prayers he can get. He is nervous that he is not ready, but he knows that everything is true!

I started an english class!! It is so fun! So fun to teach english and feel like I actually know what I am talking about!! very fun. 

We stopped and watched some people fishing. They were all just using sticks with string!! Way cool that the people here have so little but still make due and have fun. 

Thats it for this week!! Love you all

Ate mais!
Sister Ostler

 

-- 
Sister Ostler

No comments:

Post a Comment