Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sister Ostler is sick but is sick but is waiting patiently

Helloooo!!

Another week has passed. That is soooo crazy!! 

Conference was amazing. I have never focused so hard or been so excited for conference.  We watched it at a stake center and I got to watch it in english with a couple other american missionaries. This chruch is true is all I can say about it. Amazing

The transfer ends in one week!! I am going back to piracicaba tomorrow to get the results of the endoscopy. then I have a baptism on staurday!! Hopefully all works out goes smoothly. 

I have grown such a love for my mission president and his wife. I have spent a lot of time in their home this transfer and they are such amazing people

Portuguese is clicking more and more every day! I ant believe how much I am starting to understand. It is still weird to me that I speak a different language

the food here is absolutely amazing!!!!! Holy cow I dont think I have eaten any bad food yet. Sooooooo good. 

I hit 4 months on my mission!! Wow time is flying but at the same time going so slow. But I am loving and learning and growing every minute of it

I forgot my adapter for pictures so I will send some next week!

thats all for this week folks!! Love you all more than you can know. 

God speed

Sister Ostler

-- 
Sister Ostler

No comments:

Post a Comment