Monday, January 9, 2017

Week Four!

I can't believe it. It has already been a week!! and on Wednesday I will have been her a whole month!!! that is crazy to me. Time is flying but i also feel like i have been here forever

Tuesday: One of my companions Sister Fullmer flew out to Brazil. I thought that it would just be Sister Hansen and I left but we got a new companion! Her name is Sister McKenna. She was already in out district and her comp left too so she just joined us. I really like her a lot. We get along well. 

We Didnt do anything fun for new years, It was just like any other day in the MTC. My days are just flying by. its probably because I do the same thing every day haha. 

I have taken up volley ball! I am horrible but my district gets way into it and my arms have bruises all over them because its not a very good ball but it is way fun. Everyone says they like playing with me because even though I am horrible I am positive and keep it fun haha

funny story of the day
We were teaching our investigator the law of chastity and i told him in portuguese that he needs to have lots of abortions. yep. I am glad I made that mistake here so I dont have to make it in the field!! Hahahahaha

I dont have lots to say this week so just keep me updated on all of your lives!!! Send me letters!!! 

Eu te amo

Tchau Tchau

-- 
Sister Ostler

No comments:

Post a Comment