Monday, January 9, 2017

Week Five! Sister Ostler gets a new call!

Wow. This week has been a crazy week!

On Sunday I broke my tooth. I have no idea how because I didn't eat anything hard but it happened. My back molar broke, like almost 1/4th of it. So I got a dentist appointment on Tuesday. WHICH WAS ACTUALLY WAY FUN! Just because I got to leave the MTC with my Companions. It was like a field trip. Everyone was super jealous. It was way weird seeing the outside world. Ill send pictures a little later today. After the dentist Dr Cook finished I went to the front desk and OH MY GOODNESS TENDER MERCY the dentist likes to help the missionaries and he fixed my tooth for FREE. I was so worried because it would have been super expensive for my parents but it was such a blessing, and I am sure my parents are grateful too!!

Everyone in my district has been sick, so that is no fun. Its kind of hilarious because they all come to me with medical question like how much medicine they can take... etc. Its funny to me and thankfully I haven't gotten sick again. 

My Mission presidents wife came yesterday! She is from Highland and her daughter is getting married so she came and visited!! It was so amazing to get to meet her and makes me so much more excited to got out in the field......

Which brings me to my next point...

I HAVE BEEN REASSIGNED TO SERVE IN THE CALIFORNIA SAN FERNANDO MISSION!!
It is just until my visa comes but I don't know how long that could be! Almost all of my district got their visas last Friday. It was really hard for me because everyone was so happy and I was being selfish and struggling with why I cant go to Brazil. I have had a couple days to think about it and I am still struggling but I need to put my trust in the Lord and everything will work itself out.

I am doing great and I hope you all are doing well too!!

Eu te amo!!





-- 
Sister Ostler

1 comment:

  1. I love you kenzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😘 Love your cousin laura Ashley biorge! I hope your doing okey!!

    ReplyDelete